Sunday, February 24, 2013

Love Letters Part II

For those of you just join reading my blog for the first time, you might be wondering…what kind of blog is this? I thought this was a wellness blog?
And for the most part, it is. Yet some times I just want to write about life and my life experiences, so I do, because I enjoy it.
Some of you might be wondering…is this a “Christian” blog. And while that’s not necessarily my intention, my faith is who I am, it’s not a separate entity or part of me, it is me.
When I write posts like the one here, I take the risk of losing readers and…I make no apologies.
Wellness for me goes beyond the scale. It’s being well mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
So, you’ll find a mixed bag of posts here, and I hope you enjoy them. Below is a continuation of my Love Letters post. Take the time to love yourself as God loves you.
Make the choice. Commit to the choice. Ask for help. Continue with courage.
Hugs and friendship,
Tara


If God was writing a love letter just for you, what would he say?
My dear child,
Let me first start by simply stating- I love you. My love for you is greater than you might ever understand, until we meet someday.
I think that you are incredible. Every time you turn your face to me, I smile.
I created you exactly as I planned. I make no mistakes. You are what I intended. And you are good.
In my eyes, you are perfect.
You are capable of loving greatly, because my heart is yours.
I think that you are amazing. Every time you open your life to me, I smile.
You are worthy and deserving.  
Even when you turn away from me, I love you.
I will always pursue you.
When you think no-one is listening, I hear you.
When you think no-body could possibly understand, I do.
You are different because that’s how I designed you.
Please do not place limits on yourself, for I have created you with many purposes in mind.
I want you to take risks and live your life out loud, in my name.
There will be pain so you might know me.
You are strong and courageous.
When you fall I will catch you.
I love you so much that I gave my only son for you. 
Know that no matter what you do or what you say, you are forgiven.
I’d say I can’t wait to meet you someday, but we’ve already met.
Until then, I love you.
Your loving Father

No comments:

Post a Comment